Friday, January 27, 2006

Looking back while looking ahead



After speaking with colleagues during the past couple weeks, I've discovered I'm not alone: we're all feeling a bit jumpy. The unseasonably warm weather is kicking our biological clocks into 'prep' mode for the coming spring...should we be starting spring cleanups even though it's only January? Should we start pre-booking spring and summer annuals? Will we be able to get all the dormant pruning that we had planned done before clients start calling with their wish lists? I've been trying to keep things at an even pace, despite my body's instinct to want to shift into high gear. I have been thinking about the landscapes I've had the wonderful opportunity to be a part of, and what changes or additions I'll be making come spring. It's also a great time to look over and critique projects that were a challenge and remember what worked well. I hope you'll enjoy seeing some of the fun projects I've worked on in the past year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home