Thursday, January 26, 2006

footprints



It's a busy time of year, believe it or not. People not in the landscape industry always ask, "What do you do in the winter?" Plenty! For starters, I can get to the 101 things I can't even think about the other 8 months of the growing season (plus the 'getting ready for the growing season' season, as well as the 'put the season to bed' season.) This time of year I'm finalizing designs for the spring and meeting with clients, making sure that everything's set for the whirlwind we call spring. I've also started teaching a bit more: my first class at CBG is coming this March! I've also got another class co-taught with Julie Siegel at Northwind Perennial Farm this August. Hope to see you at one or both of these events!

You'll also see me at the Midwest Ecological Landscape Association's (MELA for short)Annual Conference: it's a great place for those in the landscape industry as well as others concerned about the future of our landscapes to come and hear all about 'getting green greener'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home